judge by是什么意思，judge by怎么读
- Judge by his accent he must be from the south .
- To judge by its public agitation israel too is losing faith in mr obama .
- It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances .
- The clerk assisted the judge by looking up related precedents .
- To judge by the libor inquiry there has been little of that in some parts of ubs .
- Don 't judge by first impressions .
- To judge by the vehemence of the arguments the issue could be a matter of war or peace .
- To judge by much commentary this benign outcome is unlikely .
- And then tell chinese and let chinese judge by themselves .
- If you judge by their self-criticism alone then there is nothing but darkness .