join up是什么意思，join up怎么读
- They nearly wouldn 't let him join up at all .
- An eight-week mujahideen integration course is supposed to entice former anti-soviet resistance leaders to join up .
- We will join up in the corner of the school .
- In september the military made it easier for women to join up lowering both age and height requirements for female recruits .
- He was also reduced because of a lack of funding to paying his own airfare and that of his students to they could join up with a canadian icebreaker on a joint research project in the arctic .
- I 've arranged for both of you to join up .
- I 'm going to join up with our brave lads in grey .
- You can join up with the boys of umkhonto we sizwe .
- Even so potential new entrants may be undeterred by the new measure as long as they can join up with multiple local partners .
- This is due to procedural visa issues and he is expected to join up at the beginning of next week .