jump over是什么意思，jump over怎么读
- Jump over the barrier and we stand with them .
- First there was what dad called the ' log roll ' in which he would roll back and forth on the living room carpet while we kids had to jump over him without getting nabbed .
- He dared me to jump over the river .
- Why do you always jump over the car like that ?
- Can you jump over the river ?
- Should I just jump over ?
- She tried to jump over the fence but she botched it and twisted her ankle .
- The question is how to make the leap ? The cultural gulf is both wide and deep and there is no easy way to jump over it .
- The runner jump over hurdles .
- A steeplechase is a long race in which people run and jump over obstacles .