wear down是什么意思，wear down怎么读
- Normal physical and mental stress can also wear down your defenses .
- Playing chess and cards is a good way to wear down the spare time .
- We hope your persuasion will wear down his .
- Wang who was strong early seemed to wear down in the middle innings .
- The reason is that this constant sending of location data can wear down mobile phone batteries much quicker .
- Now a study shows that the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish may block not only the chemicals that cause inflammation in osteoarthritis but also the proteins known to wear down knee cartilage .
- This unexpected things tend to wear down these people because they are eager to win and refuses to admit defeat .
- They tried to wear down the management 's resistance by holding a series of strikes .
- Muscle recoverywhen exercising your muscle tissue and cells wear down and sustain damage .
- I hope that they can give me some work wear down time was too suffering .