wear out是什么意思，wear out怎么读
- You won 't get any wear out of it until next year !
- Machines soon wear out under rough usage .
- Cheap shoes wear out quickly .
- Following a lengthy period of evolution the earth had more or less reached the point where we are now ; in other words it had entered the phase when cars wear out more quickly than the soles of shoes .
- I be wear out by all this hard work .
- If you 've got a great item of clothing like a dress shirt why not get more wear out of it than the annual outing for new year ?
- Instead of purchasing $ 50 boots that will wear out in a winter save up your $ 200 and buy the best pair of boots you can purchase but only once .
- I 'll work the count full and wear out pitchers .
- It 's better to wear out than to rust out .
- People don 't realize that your body wear out fast .