wear away是什么意思，wear away怎么读
磨损； 磨掉；消逝； 衰退
- Brushing your teeth before you eat breakfast can help to prevent the dental erosion that can wear away your teeth .
- Do not learn to walk more and more cold weather clothes to wear away more inconvenient !
- A woman should not be try 'd beyond her strength and continual dropping will wear away a stone - ay more - a diamond .
- Don 't leave life wear away my character !
- If such word must I still want to wear away with you does expenses come ?
- As waters wear away the stones and floods wash away the soil of the land so you destroy the hope of man .
- Apart from tears only time could wear everything away .
- Qq show free to wear give it away for free qq show .
- On mild days wear running gloves that wick moisture away .
- It isn 't fair women can wear men 's clothes and get away with it !