wade in是什么意思，wade in怎么读
- In summer I bask in the sun and wade in gentle waves as my thoughts soar with gulls .
- Any of many long-legged birds that wade in water in search of food .
- Rhett rose swiftly deposited wade in fanny 's lap and went into the parlor .
- I 'm not going to wade in such weather .
- I can 't wade in these boots .
- Wade in your sorrow bathe in your fear .
- Smith must needs wade in and delay the business with petty objections .
- Carefully and think for a while before you wade in .
- Villagers wade in flood waters in search of refuge as water enters new areas in harinagar
- He wanted to move out but looking at a camera scanning the room above he was sure that someone would wade in within a few seconds .