depart from是什么意思，depart from怎么读
- Concerning this I entreated the lord three times that it might depart from me .
- Of course it was widely expected that mr strauss-kahn would shortly depart from the imf to run for the french presidency .
- Deliver him only and I will depart from the city .
- Everybody knows that the early movers effectively decided the behaviour of the entire herd because nobody who came later felt confident enough to depart from their decision .
- The research showed that the airport you depart from also influences the cost .
- Talk when have got to depart from even if what likes talk out really hard in that way ?
- It is an extreme evil to depart from the company of the living before you die .
- Depart from me evildoers that I may observe the commandments of my god .
- Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal .
- With other similar words he urged them not to let the law depart from their hearts .