accuse of是什么意思，accuse of怎么读
- For it will be not only men who will perish but also the animals whom no one can accuse of communism or anticommunism .
- Guy philippe a former soldier who led the rebellion against mr aristide and whom the americans accuse of drug-trafficking says he will run for the senate .
- Even the salafis while able to mobilize hundreds for protests against people who they accuse of insulting their religion have yet to convene around a single political ideology or party .
- In cairo as in alexandria protesters marched on presidential palaces determined to remove a leader they accuse of oppressing them .
- South korean authorities say they are overwhelmed by the number of chinese vessels particularly crabbers which they accuse of fishing illegally in their waters and a special economic zone in the yellow sea .
- Those leaders have felt misunderstood - some would say betrayed - by the international community 's condemnation of last month 's ouster of mr. zelaya whom they accuse of illegally trying to change the constitution to extend his time in power .
- Article 63 any unit and individual are entitled to report accuse of and complain about the quality accidents and defects of construction projects to administrative authorities on construction and other departments concerned .
- Veronica . Exactly who do you accuse of doing this ?
- He denied all accuse of him .
- Accuse of a wrong or an inadequacy .