acquit of是什么意思，acquit of怎么读
- Eg the court acquit two of the accused .
- Will the court acquit him of the crime ?
- But if we are to acquit capitalism of the crimes committed under its banner then should we not give the same courtesy to socialism ?
- The court acquit two of the accused .
- Acquit a person of a charge .
- If I sin you mark me and you do not acquit me of my iniquity .
- He is acquit in default of strong evidence of his guilt .
- If asked to serve on a jury deliberating a violation of state or federal drug laws we will vote to acquit regardless of the evidence presented .
- As a result the court decided it could neither convict nor acquit either the former head of military intelligence or his deputy .
- I have been afraid of all my griefs I have known that thou dost not acquit me .