v.结束( terminate的过去式和过去分词 )；使终结；解雇；（公共汽车或火车）到达终点站
- Q : how was your first marriage terminated ?
- Five had to leave the ' prison ' even before the experiment was prematurely terminated .
- In a statement , flextronics said the employee named by the justice department had been terminated .
- Gome 's shares soared 12 per cent one day in january last year when it announced that the investigation had been terminated .
- It terminated its military alliance with the island , but at the same time , in the shape of the 1979 taiwan relations act , congress obliged the administration to supply taiwan with the weapons it needs to defend itself .