v. 塞住( stuff的过去式和过去分词 )；把…装进；把…装满；（使）吃撑
- The opportunities for envelopes stuffed with banknotes to change hands are thus minimised .
- While he rested in the bedroom , mom whipped up a feast of pelmeni and stuffed peppers .
- This may have been because they were interested in what I was saying . Or it may have been because of the stuffed toys in the audience .
- The electoral complaints commission later received allegations that the ballot boxes had been stuffed for president hamid karzai before polls opened , at the instigation of a local mp and tribal leader .
- When his parents took him on trips to antique shops , he found himself most interested in the stuffed animals .