- The chinese government issued a statement saying it resolutely opposes the test .
- Until now most of these preachers have resolutely avoided getting involved in politics .
- Many long-term tokyo expats who have put their roots down in japan have resolutely decided to stay .
- The experience deeply affected kim , who remained resolutely opposed to the death sentence throughout his time in office .
- While most countries discuss how much sovereignty they will have to give up , france is resolutely avoiding any debate on the future of europe .