n. 住处，岗位；人( quarter的名词复数 )；四分之一；（美式足球的）一节；方向
- Noah walked with me toward rose 's quarters .
- This is your quarters . Friendship put on a nice war .
- But the russian supply lines were intact and they were able to enjoy quarters which , though spartan , were not hemmed in by the enemy .
- Laws against inadequate quarters do not always cover such dwellings , and responsibility for inspecting them falls on the same local councils that would have to re-house their tenants .
- The servant 's work would primarily be conducted in uncarpeted rooms while the master 's quarters and living area would be carpeted .