- Now if we could only figure out the pronoun problem .
- If you answered with any pronoun that is not in the first person , then guess again .
- People who are fibbing - even ' white lies ' such as a few pounds off their weight or a few years off their age - are also less happy about using the pronoun ' I ' .
- When two people become a couple the brain extends its idea of self to include the other ; instead of the slender pronoun " I " a plural self emerges who can borrow some of the other 's assets and strengths .
- He insists on precision in his classroom as a result of the confusion he felt as a child : when he was accused of " doing it on purpose " , what exactly was he being charged with ? " Such a tiny pronoun , such a vast sense of isolation , " he writes .