- But " harmonization " does not mean anything different from " forced cartelization " or " lack of competition . "
- The result they say is likely to be cartelization which " could actually aggravate the systemic risk that already pervades the financial markets . "
- The result , they say , is likely to be cartelization , which " could actually aggravate the systemic risk that already pervades the financial markets . "
- Although other raw material cartels would not have the same advantages that opec enjoyed , cartelization could appear as a useful strategy to developing world governments .
- 8the Major difficulties in international trade today are the nontariff measures , such as quotas , export controls , and cartelization .