v. 变为，成为( become的现在分词 )；适合；使（人）显得漂亮；使好看
- They are gradually becoming a rival source of power to the regime , albeit only an economic power .
- However , as the programme enters its third year , it is far from becoming a matter of routine .
- The storied intelligence agency was reorganized twice after the fall of the soviet union , finally becoming the federal security service of the russian federation , or the fsb .
- However , before finally becoming law , the proposals could be altered in negotiations between meps and finance ministers which could see the rules tweaked to at least permit the big four to keep their audit and consulting businesses side by side .
- To be sure , the diverse members of asean are still far from becoming a unified market . There are still big barriers to trade and investment , including the fact that the bloc remains a patchwork of nations with radically different economic and social profiles .