- In reality , they could become eligible in as little as one year , as long as they work diligently to improve their financial picture .
- Her eldest daughter has a job entering data at a bank . The next one is studying diligently .
- Explanation : while hunting for comets in the skies above 18th century france , astronomer charles messier diligently kept a list of the things he encountered that were definitely not comets .
- He is sympathetic to the gloomy earl of aberdeen , who , despite multiple personal tragedies , worked diligently to avoid another great european conflict only to stumble , as prime minister , into the miserable farce of the crimean war .
- David e , sanger , who worked diligently with wikileaks under the banner of truth and transparency was also instrumental in the new york times " leak " of what gareth porter describes as fake intelligence .