take off是什么意思，take off怎么读
- It also makes for a more comfortable take off .
- Take off your coat and socks which enables you dump redundant concerns .
- Layering allows you to put on or take off clothing as your body temperature changes .
- She started to take off her uniform shirt then stopped .
- Now now your majesty why not take off your gloves first ?
- My career seemed to take off very quickly .
- Sony says sales will take off once supply increases .
- They have to take off their shoes because inside the mosque they knee stand and touch the carpet with their heads and faces .
- Does she take off the g-string there ( seems illegal ) and if not how does the customer know it 's really the g-string she was wearing ?
- He runs back down after the two and orders them to stop and take off their masks .