take leave of是什么意思，take leave of怎么读
take leave of基本解释
take leave of的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- Curse god = to abandon take leave of as a deliberate sin .
- So having escorted them to the door of the inner sanctuary I take leave of my readers .
- Now if I got to take leave of these good folks .
- I hope to lose a word which is named take leave of in the world .
- He instructs the archangel gabriel to go down and tell the president that it is time for him to take leave of his people .
- He walked to and fro with thoughts very busy until it was time to return to tellson 's and take leave of mr. lorry .
- I hope to lose a word which is named take leave of in the wo .
- I hope to lose a word which is labeled take leave of in the world .
- I hope to lose a word which is named ' take leave of ' in the world .
- A long-standing engagement of bertha and miss ley forced him to take leave of them in the afternoon .
take leave of相邻词汇