take into account是什么意思，take into account怎么读
take into account基本解释
take into account的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- Do you take into account rottweiler folklore ?
- Wage settlements should take into account sector and regional differences in productivity .
- One needs a multi-country model to take into account all these effects .
- This is the first to take into account is your own family 's personal safety .
- The selection of households shall take into account the wealthy middle-income and relatively poor households agricultural and non-agricultural households as well as the male and female interviewees .
- But that timetable does not take into account the country 's low-quality fuel .
- You really have to take into account what your social norm is where you live .
- Do not take into account that the reader is already well informed .
- Parents do have to take into account all the little things : do not make the child lose his confidence .
- Cancer is undergoing major partnership issues and also having to learn to take into account what the partner has to say in matters .
take into account相邻词汇