take ill是什么意思，take ill怎么读
- Don 't take ill of me !
- One of the guest is take ill during the night and we had to call the doctor .
- From the interview records I discover that these parents of schizophrenia children usually confront this condition with an assigned fatal attitude to take care of their ill children as their life-long burden .
- Offer to take care of a pet for an ill or homebound neighbor .
- In the meantime they are more likely to take time off work as they become ill and their illnesses will cause distress throughout their family .
- Don 't take ill ofme . I just play joke with you !
- Ill take care of your baggage sir .
- He 's still too ill to take solids .
- That 's very kind of you but I have to take care of my daughter since my wife is ill .
- His desire to see rome had to take a back seat when he discovered his son was ill in england .