save up是什么意思，save up怎么读
- He said he 'll spend about $ 300 on a cheap pc and then save up to buy a more expensive computer from apple .
- We took steps to help families whose home values have fallen refinance their mortgages and save up to thousands of dollars a year .
- Do you want to save up for your future ?
- You should save up for your college education .
- Marquis save up for the family servants bell and his daughter were arrested again .
- Save up some cash and splurge on that amazing purchase or take some unpaid time off .
- I 've gotten very lucky I don 't yet have a family to support or any debt to pay off and I 've been able to save up enough money to keep me going for a while .
- Do you have any idea how long it took meto save up for it ?
- Demand also suffers because lacking a robust social security system chinese consumers save up as insurance against illness and unemployment .
- It took me a year to save up for a new coat .