scare away是什么意思，scare away怎么读
- It can also scare away soldiers without actually killing them .
- But any admission of systemic flaws might also scare away customers .
- As mentioned before walls of text will scare away readers .
- Being bracketed together does not just scare away risk-averse lenders .
- When his real laughter had subsided he continued with simulated laughter in order to scare away the pain in his heart .
- Banks forced to raise their capital bases will not want to scare away shareholders by loading up on italian paper .
- The celebration dates back to celtic rituals where people tried to scare away spirits .
- It can also produce two small horns to intimidate and scare away would be predators .
- Worse yet if you obsess on them too much you 're going to scare away your true customers .
- The hani minority folktale preached that the painted bulls would scare away tigers from wandering into their homes .