puffed up是什么意思，puffed up怎么读
- How would we show we are puffed up with pride in this situation ?
- And you are puffed up ? And have you not rather mourned that the one who has done this deed might be removed from your midst ?
- Love suffers long . Love is kind ; it is not jealous . Love does not brag and is not puffed up ;
- Her closed eyes were puffed up and blackened .
- Then the covers puffed up and he got in next to me .
- 2 And you are puffed up ? And have you not rather mourned that the one who has done this deed might be removed from your midst ?
- She puffed up the hill .
- His sprained ankle has puffed up .
- Her left eye is all puffed up .
- He felt grown-up puffed up with self-importance .