pant for是什么意思，pant for怎么读
- Then a woman from behind to pant for breath .
- As human pant for love so my heart pant for you !
- All my soul and all my heart and every wish shall pant for you .
- This pant is too big for me .
- Wild donkeys stand on the barren heights and pant like jackals ; their eyesight fails for lack of pasture .
- For death we should be sad and that at least proves we also have pant .
- By the time she caught sight of the leyden house she was beginning to pant for her stays were tightly laced but she did not slow her gait .
- The cardinal symptoms are cough to cough the expectorate the respite or pant you yi in the morning or at night for heavy the phlegm quantity increases .
- She gave him an answer with her eyes and unbuckled his belt and went for his pant zipper .
- If people have colds for over 10 days feel stuffiness in their chests or pant or cough after exercising they may be signs of asthma .