paint out是什么意思，paint out怎么读
- An artist is forced by others to paint out of his own free will .
- If one can pick up a brush and paint it out one day it should look pretty much like this .
- How does paint business walk out of brand fictile error .
- For them writers and painters just had to write and paint and keep out of politics .
- Once when there were rumors of new burnings someone scrawled in white paint on the pavement out side my house : soul brother .
- They rented cheap houses from the villagers and settled in . They then ambitiously bought paint and canvas setting out on their artistic explorations .
- The contractor is responsible for checking the weather conditions to ascertain whether the paint work can be carried out within the technical specifications .
- If I were a caveman living here thousands of years ago this is where I 'd paint a picture of my clan out hunting an antelope .
- Maybe life is one long wet paint sign : you don 't believe it until you reach out and touch .
- Tom ordered to paint the walls like actually shi out of tricks not only the work of other children willing to replace him but also automatically brings in xie .