paint in是什么意思，paint in怎么读
- The paint in the hall is beginning to peel .
- He prefers to paint in the traditional chinese style .
- Despite recent export scandals over lead paint in toys contaminated pet food and tainted dumplings regulatory oversight of manufacturing in china remains rudimentary .
- When the rope lays against the wood the object becomes saturated with paint in that spot and the object of the game is to paint the entire object .
- Whistler 's portrait of his mother or lucian freud 's depictions of his parents demonstrate how to paint in wrinkles and folds with affection .
- He bought a big house so he had more space to paint in .
- Paint acrylic paint in desired colors .
- And even if they did paint in caves many of the rock surfaces will have eroded away by now .
- I often see her paint in her room .
- Paint in the indents is not where it is intended therefore it is suspect counterfeit .