on business是什么意思，on business怎么读
- Cao shunan a shanghai professional in hong kong on business looked decidedly unimpressed .
- Y ou 're in an airport bookshop on your holiday orat a kiosk while on business in london or newyork .
- The survey also found that 25 per cent of men said they even took their teddy away with them on business because it reminded them of home .
- They attend lectures by him write weekly email reports to him and take turns accompanying him at lunch fishing at weekends and on business trips .
- I have to try to contact their lawyer many times but every time I call his secretary says he 's in a meeting or out of the office or away on business .
- But phil 57 a sales rep for a pharmaceutical company was out of town on business .
- The resulting political and economic uncertainty will have an effect on business confidence around the world .
- The squeeze on business margins means the downward path of investment is likely to continue .
- Individuals focused on business success use their energies to focus on improvements vs. worrying about restructuring .
- She adds that sometimes a michelin star could have the opposite effect on business and lead customers to believe the restaurant is expensive or troublesome to book a reservation .