nose into是什么意思，nose into怎么读
- He said I might as well try to clip my own nose into shape with scissors . The book bleeds .
- No I didn 't want to stick my nose into her business .
- And it is merely the latest manifestation of a growing tendency for science to poke its nose into the god business .
- Think about your own life before you stick your nose into others .
- He was forever sticking his nose into things that didn 't concern him .
- I never thrust my nose into other men 's porridge .
- You would always see her nose into a book a file or the computer .
- She blew her nose into the waist end of her t-shirt revealing a pale belly .
- Sara is a busybody always poking her nose into other people 's affairs .
- He 's always looking his nose into other people 's business .