nose around是什么意思，nose around怎么读
- We 're taught to nose around .
- Sorry I didn 't mean to nose around in your business and then tell others .
- After eating their food you still have to poke your nose around and try to pry into their secrets .
- Go down to the train station nose around . See if anything smells fishy .
- One day I just held my nose signed up and fiddled around until I figured it out .
- They emit high frequency pulses of sound through their mouth or nose which bounce off surfaces and objects around them .
- Never blow your nose burp belch at and around the table .
- You saying you can 't nose out some dope when it 's around ?
- His wife leads him around by the nose .
- Some can be led by the nose - when an operator moves the arm of a robot around to show it what to do .