lead up to是什么意思，lead up to怎么读
lead up to基本解释
lead up to的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- These circumstances will lead up to war .
- Look for stairs to your left which lead up to the mezzanine .
- Do we really need to know how many steps lead up to 221b baker street ?
- The personal assistant feature widely predicted in the lead up to the launch is one of my favourite aspects of today 's event .
- His face had high chiselled cheek bones that lead up to his shocking azure eyes that were brought out even more with the heavy black eyeliner that lined his eyes .
- As to what kind of events lead up to the pole shift we have detailed the last weeks thoroughly .
- The problem for me was that it was almost too flattering to economists - and economics as a subject - to suggest that they made so many mistakes in the lead up to the crisis because they were in the pay of the bankers .
- For any designer who has done more than a few projects with a variety of people it will start to become evident that there are patterns and warning signs in site design planning discussions that ultimately lead up to bad design decisions .
- The event that lead up to the murder is show in a series of flashback .
- All of these names lead up to the god-given name jesus .
lead up to相邻词汇