keep to oneself是什么意思，keep to oneself怎么读
keep to oneself基本解释
keep to oneself的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- One must keep such interests to oneself .
- Such as to be successful and remembered to keep harmony in the family or to prove oneself we humans are thirst for attention .
- To reflect the I can do is keep the amendments themselves having to ask for help finding oneself knowing
- Keep sb at arm 's length not allow oneself to become too friendly with sb .
- To keep a diet balance is a reflection of one 's cultural civilization and attainment and is the key to conquer oneself and guarantee one 's subsistence to enjoy happiness in life .
- Disappointed to oneself disappointed to everything all round disappointed to fail to keep faith .
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is to keep or prevent oneself from doing or saying something
- The classmates should make sure to keep it in mind to improve self-protection ability ensure the personal security . Please treat oneself kindly treat life kindly treat kindly the bright life belonging to ourselves !
- Unlike their grandmothers they travel on public transport to work or school . Headscarves keep hair clean declare seriousness and modesty to pestering men and are a cheap way to make oneself look presentable .
- There are two very difficult things in the world . One is to make a name for oneself and the other is to keep it .
keep to oneself相邻词汇