keep under observation是什么意思，keep under observation怎么读
keep under observation基本解释
keep under observation的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- Keep him under observation . I 'll be back .
- We 'll keep him under observation for now .
- The doctor decided to keep him under observation for another week .
- The doctor cannot understand jane 's stomach trouble and he wants to keep her under observation for a few days .
- The plainclothes officers were told to keep the suspected man under constant observation .
- The police keep all habitual criminals under observation from the day they leave the prison .
- The patient is seriously ill and is is keep under continuous observation .
- No really satisfactory photograph has ever been taken of one in a wild state no zoologist however intrepid has been able to keep the animal under close and constant observation in the dark jungle in which he lives .
keep under observation相邻词汇