keep from是什么意思，keep from怎么读
- She looks at him tries to keep from crying .
- Tuck a pantry shelving or cabinets flush with the wall to keep from obstructing the kitchen 's flow .
- To keep from packing on pounds experts say limit food consumption to your hours of peak activity .
- Part six : how to keep from worrying about criticism
- It 's how to decide what to keep from the past and what to take from all the new choices a growing economy offers .
- There were rumours that one reason local officials might have wanted him dead was to keep from being elected again .
- Physical and mental health are closely intertwined and it 's hard to keep from stressing out when one 's body is failing .
- Six children are huddled into one bedto keep from freezing for they have no fire .
- If you 're tilting it from a container into the steaming kettle the lobster will sometimes try to cling to the container 's sides or even to hook its claws over the kettle 's rim like a person trying to keep from going over the edge of a roof .
- Use pillows to prop yourself on your side or attach a tennis ball with a rubber band to the back of a t-shirt to keep from turning over on your back .