keep dark是什么意思，keep dark怎么读
- You know something about that spaniard that you want to keep dark .
- Keep the room dark when you wake up .
- Don 't keep in the dark .
- The public is keep in the dark about the deal .
- Please keep it dark about my new job . The boss doesn 't know I 'm leaving yet .
- Peter told me when he was to be married and I promised to keep it dark .
- For so long you have been led to believe that you are some inferior being without rights and made beholden to the draconian laws intended to keep you in the dark .
- Why would you keep me in the dark ?
- And as people continue to migrate towards the bright lights their rulers will find it harder to keep them in the dark .
- Continuing to keep consumers in the dark and powerless should be .