keep around是什么意思，keep around怎么读
- Brokers charge banks a commission on every trade and individual brokers can expect to keep around 60 % of the commissions they earn .
- But aaron is useful to keep around .
- And people will fight much more to keep around companions that are happier and prettier .
- In america the big studios keep around half of box-office receipts . In china hollywood studios keep only a quarter .
- I keep around 20 % of my assets in cash at a private bank but I treat it just like a normal commercial bank account .
- If you cut certain kinds of worms in half the halves will often keep crawling around and going about their vermiform business as if nothing had happened .
- What 's interesting about facebook 's hackamonth is that retention initiatives aren 't usually associated with venture-backed companies ; the potential for a cash-out from a sale or ipo is usually enough to keep employees around .
- Looks like you managed to keep me around for a little while longer .
- If not I will never keep him around in one piece .
- Something 's wrong.you keep looking around everywhere .