keep about是什么意思，keep about怎么读
- The manager pleaded with his employees to keep about their duties while on he went on vacation .
- Power try to keep about fifty percent .
- It would be great if you could keep about half of the current managers .
- If you only keep about $ 100 in the bank you only save a few bucks a year by moving from the worst rate to the best .
- Under so-called agency sales agreements with many top publishers e-bookstores keep about 30 % of the sale price of e-books .
- We keep talking about moderation .
- Cinemas keep about half the price of a ticket and up to 90 % of the money spent at concession stands .
- And that 's why I keep thinking about boiling frogs .
- The eu argues that these are good for development offering african countries full access to the european market while allowing them to keep about 20 % of their own markets closed to protect fragile domestic industries .
- In recent years some papers have already had to rely increasingly on advertising for their survival resulting in fiercer competition and therefore livelier content-sometimes including issues the party would prefer to keep quiet about .