jealous of是什么意思，jealous of怎么读
- A danish warrior who is jealous of beowulf .
- It is believed that young lord krishna was jealous of radha 's fair complexion since he himself was very dark .
- In some ways there is a tacit consent that we should be jealous of the prettiest or most popular girls she says .
- But mrs merkel is reluctant to take on new liabilities certainly before the german election next year and france remains jealous of its sovereignty .
- Don 't be so jealous of what your friends have .
- The emerging powers are jealous of their sovereignty and ambivalent about human rights .
- Are u guys threatened by or jealous of an indian pornstar ?
- Each side is jealous of its prerogatives but eager to avoid confrontation .
- We 're less likely to take them for granted and less likely to become jealous of others .
- While it 's human nature to be social and want to help others we also have a natural tendency to be competitive envious and jealous of others .