ill at ease是什么意思，ill at ease怎么读
ill at ease基本解释
ill at ease的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- I am so ill at ease with strangers .
- She was ill at ease with strangers .
- When mr roh and george bush met in washington their body language loudly betrayed how mutually ill at ease they were .
- It is designed to get us talking which of course it has : simply writing this piece has me ever-so-slightly ill at ease .
- He was evidently ill at ease .
- She was ill at ease for she was stranger there .
- She was ill at ease in the presence of strangers .
- They stick out like sore thumbs ill at ease with their new look .
- Beloveds a gentler tone will I take that you may know that what is to transpire culls that which has so many of you suffering and ill at ease in this your world .
- He felt ill at ease living in a white-dominated society .
ill at ease相邻词汇