idle around是什么意思，idle around怎么读
- Likewise if you idle around doing nothing your mind will become dull .
- Being at an idle end we often to and look around the shops .
- It doesn 't doyou good to hang around idle .
- So shops are mostly empty in the mornings and idle employees sit around by open doors and windows .
- And at the same time they also learn to be idle going around from house to house ; and they are not only idle but also gossips and busybodies speaking things which they ought not .
- This will keep your rpm much more consistent and accurate around idle where it really counts .
- The programme through which the ecb buys sovereign bonds on the secondary markets has not been idle : total purchases of greek irish portuguese spanish and italian debt now amount to around 150 billion .
- All this involves a lot of moving around of drums and containers and plenty of inventory sitting idle . It is time-consuming and expensive .