get off the ground是什么意思，get off the ground怎么读
get off the ground基本解释
get off the ground的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- However its first planned production the great wall has yet to get off the ground .
- So the question can 't even get off the ground .
- But the iphone almost didn 't get off the ground .
- The plan never get off the ground .
- Nor can moral reasoning get off the ground without an empathetic understanding of the welfare of others .
- It wouldn 't be beyond big tobacco to buy into these inventions to make sure that they don 't get off the ground said one tobacco control activist .
- Try to ask yourself if this business could get off the ground without obtaining a grant .
- However it is unlikely to get off the ground in the near future .
- The bush administration suggested that somehow constellation could get off the ground within nasa 's existing inflation-adjusted budget .
- But this scheme has been slow to get off the ground : agricultural production actually fell by 7.3 % in the first quarter and meat production fell by 14.7 % .
get off the ground相邻词汇