cash in on是什么意思，cash in on怎么读
cash in on基本解释
cash in on的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- The senate health care bill aims to cash in on their conceit .
- Of course only those farmers who are selling their fields can cash in on the land-price boom and most do not want to especially now .
- These players otherwise known as bonus hunters take full advantage of the offered casino bonuses by opting to cash in on their winnings after all the betting provisions are met .
- Grant funding gives law enforcement the opportunity to cash in on groundbreaking technologies .
- He was opposed by an entrenched bureaucracy but supported by enterprise managers eager to cash in on ill-conceived reform .
- I could cash in on all the activity that was in front of me .
- The disaster is a setback for the ambitions of chinese companies hoping to use their experience in building high-speed trains and railways to cash in on demand for such technology abroad .
- I found businesses who wanted to cash in on social media and I developed their strategy .
- And as this special mail investigation shows money-hungry young women are rushing to cash in on their misery .
- Don 't try to cash in on me or I 'll leave .
cash in on相邻词汇