carry through是什么意思，carry through怎么读
- Make very few threats but carry through on those you do make .
- So we should carry through listening practise though all kinds of way .
- They selflessly gave their all to carry through technical innovations .
- To attain or carry through by deceit or trickery .
- The cardinal principle captured our attention andhelped us carry through adversity .
- Patience for purchases patience in preparing orders patiently waiting for the ship that will carry through the ocean eaux-de-vie .
- While there are some brave efforts under way to reduce inflation many central banks will find it difficult to carry through on commitments .
- Voters are fed up with corruption disillusioned by his repeated failure to carry through promised reforms and increasingly sceptical of claims that his critics are all agents or accomplices of the west .
- To lily flower of high quality characteristic production in qingyang carry through plastic pellicle mantle and maize straw pole mantle in live through the winter analysis soil water resume ground temperature change character and different mantle material water heat resource to the effect of upgrowth period growth measure and output inscape of lily flower .
- I couldn 't carry through with my original idea .