bargain for是什么意思，bargain for怎么读
- Rooney 's earnings are partly the result of the scale of revenues that football generates and partly a result of the ability of his agent to bargain for them .
- Or a leader who will fight for our right to form unions and bargain for a better life ?
- As in gaza so in lebanon : mr olmert refused flat to bargain for the release of the captured soldiers and decided instead on military action .
- I seek an audience with your greatness to bargain for solo 's life .
- We bargain for the price of the car .
- They were unable to strike a bargain for the flat because the owner 's asking price was much more than what the prospective buyer could afford .
- I didn 't bargain for that .
- I didn 't bargain for your arriving so soon .
- Foreign investment need not come at the expense of american jobs but it makes it harder for american workers to bargain for higher wages when the same job can be done for far less abroad .
- They can use the need to invest in new equipment to bargain for a contract extension .