warn off是什么意思，warn off怎么读
- At least I could warn him off .
- She would pretend to be from the white house she said and warn them off .
- So he 's got friends in high places.why don 't you just warn him off ?
- But efforts to warn people off drugs are still too timid
- As for anti-phishing and malware downloads there are a number of services that track bad sites and warn users off .
- The scare has led puzzled officials to warn consumers off raw tomatoes cucumbers lettuce and sprouts .
- The male waves his large claw every few seconds to warn other crab off his territory .
- The concept is to offer an intermediate tool to warn and ward off attacking combatants before resorting to force .
- All we have ever seen it do is warn us to turn off the unknown sources toggle .
- Chinese spokesmen are lining up to recall japan 's shameful imperial past and to warn it to back off .