under the sun是什么意思，under the sun怎么读
under the sun基本解释
under the sun的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- But as the bible reminds us there is nothing new under the sun .
- Chefs will prepare anything under the sun as long as it is not meatballs .
- Orbuch suggested talking to your partner about anything under the sun except kids work household responsibilities or your relationship .
- But history teaches us that there is nothing new under the sun .
- Many different ages black labors work under the sun .
- All this I saw as I applied my mind to everything done under the sun .
- Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun : I saw the tears of the oppressed - and they have no comforter ; power was on the side of their oppressors - and they have no comforter .
- Wearing nicer scarves and a classier silk top-hat the snowman branched out to hock everything under the sun -- from cadillacs to tuna booties to insurance even asbestos .
- As the prime minister of israel I speak for a hundred generations of jews who were dispersed throughout the lands who suffered every evil under the sun but who never gave up hope of restoring their national life in the one and only jewish state .
- It would also show that if you look hard enough there really is nothing new under the sun .
under the sun相邻词汇