sack in是什么意思，sack in怎么读
- I am getting the sack in six months .
- I merely wanted to leave that sack in his care to be delivered to the rightful owner when he shall be found .
- Ms smith 's imminent departure she faced the sack in any case comes on top of the uncertainty surrounding alistair darling whose tenure at the treasury is uncertain after mr brown refused to confirm he was safe in his post .
- Binyamin netanyahu the prime minister had already said that he would respect the court 's decision and threatened to sack anyone in the government who voted for the bill .
- But he 's also raced against a yak ( in a sack ) in mongolia .
- He should have moved faster to sack ministers in the wake of the telecoms scandal .
- Im writing to ask about a sack that I mitt back in a room at your hotel .
- You 'll get me the sack if you keep dropping in here when I 'm supposed to be working .
- To prepare for the sack race santas jump around in empty rice bags .
- Next I took an old sack and put a lot of big rocks in it .