quite a few是什么意思，quite a few怎么读
quite a few基本解释
quite a few的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- There were also quite a few non-japanese on board .
- Most republicans and quite a few democrats hate this .
- Gao xiqing president of china investment corporation has launched a rousing defence of the sovereign wealth fund 's way of doing business attacking the conservatism of quite a few developed countries for not welcoming chinese investment .
- Most of the questions came from parents and quite a few from those whose babies weren 't even born .
- I thought quite a few chinese entrepreneurs ended up in prison though .
- About three-quarters of problem gamblers suffer from depression and quite a few attempt suicide .
- Quite a few of them said they did so regularly and led active lifestyles .
- I 've read quite a few books and essays on the psychological effects and reasons of procrastination .
- I have seen quite a few movies on this theme and really the signs are everywhere .
- He has done all sorts of jobs and has been miserable in quite a few .
quite a few相邻词汇