- Right now , banks are desperately plastering over the cracks in their balance sheets created by the credit crunch .
- Just don 't go nutty plastering on the tasty spread , since it is high in calories .
- Countries including brazil , canada , singapore and thailand have already been plastering picture warnings on cigarette packs .
- The school had changed the layout by adding a modern two-story building and plastering over the brick walls with cement , which were then painted with children 's murals .
- Hastily formed lobby groups are plastering the city with banners encouraging goodluck jonathan , the president , to run in next year 's presidential election .